| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Tunis in April is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of fluid is discharged during on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Tunis are slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:32 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:06.
- There are approximately 5:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tunis April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tunis, Tunisia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tunis: