| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Tunis in December is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 66.8mm (2.6in) of H2O accrues across on average 13 days.
- The blue above Tunis is slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:17 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 9:48 long with an average length of 9:40.
- There are approximately 4:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tunis December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tunis, Tunisia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tunis: