| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Tunis in February is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 57mm (2.2in) of fluid is released across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Tunis is reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:03 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 4:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tunis February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tunis, Tunisia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tunis: