| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Tunis in January is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 59.3mm (2.3in) of H2O is deposited across on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Tunis are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:38 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:56.
- There are approximately 4:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tunis January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tunis, Tunisia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tunis: