| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Tunis in May is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 22.6mm (0.9in) of liquid falls during on average 5 days.
- In May the skies in Tunis are nice and sunny having on average a substantial, 9:50 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:07.
- There are approximately 4:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tunis May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tunis, Tunisia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tunis: