| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Tunis in November is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 56mm (2.2in) of fluid falls across on average 10 days.
- The skies in Tunis are fair with on average a moderate 5:56 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 10:10.
- There are approximately 4:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tunis November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tunis, Tunisia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tunis: