| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Tunis in October is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 65.5mm (2.6in) of H2O falls during on average 8 days.
- The blue above Tunis is a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:01 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
- There are approximately 3:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tunis October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tunis, Tunisia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tunis: